05 JunEmployBridge Search Group is currently recruiting for an Operations Director in the Colorado Springs CO area. The Operations Director is responsible for providing leadership for all production operations. The everyday pursuit of developing people, improving processes, supply chain planning, and achieving required production results within the desired quality & safety practice is critical to the success of the company and our customer's.
- Manage and optimization of production and supply chain processes.
- Establish and implement equipment and tooling maintenance practices and prevention programs.
- Planning and monitoring the day to day operations of the facility
- Manage production planning and scheduling to meet customer order requirements meeting quality requirements.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to company’s objectives and applied improvements.
- Create and implement lean manufacturing processes.
- Create and manage budget and P&Ls for facility.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop quality, safety and IT support requirements.
- Leads the focus on people and customer first
- Maintain a high-performance department while establishing and maintain a culture of earning thinking.
- Develop and manage KPIs and process improvements.
- Implement and establish employee relations routines and practices with human resources. Manage ongoing strategy of talent retention of good people to meet company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar areas of focus
- 15 plus years of global supply chain experience preferred
- Operations management experience in industrial product assembly
- Developing and leading-edge human dynamic employee relations experience
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing experience