QR Code Link to This Post
The Solutions Development Engineer supports new business development (sales) and ongoing projects. This includes the development of automated system solutions that fulfill the project requirements including design and proposal development.
1. Review initial customer/project requirements.
2. Work closely with client and sales team to clarify stated system requirements, objectives, and expected deliverables.
3. Develop system solutions based on client needs; including autoCAD drawings
4. Develop request for quotes for external vendors and internal departments.
5. Coordinate or assist with the development of proposals with all supporting parties including internal and external resources to proper document system functionality, equipment, controls, software, execution, schedule, pricing, company/client responsibilities/clarifications and commercial terms.