QR Code Link to This Post
THE TRUSS COMPANY is an industry leader in manufacturing roof trusses for residential homes and commercial buildings. Due to our on-going growth we are looking to add full-time production team members on our Day and Swing shift.
Starting wage: $12.00-$15.00/hour depending on having previous experience in the truss industry; plus an additional .50/hour for those on swing shift, 90-day performance review which includes wage review. Positions are eligible for medical/vision/dental, paid vacation and 401k with company match.
All production positions require the ability to:
- Work in a fast-paced, repetitive production environment
- Ability to use power tools and read a tape measure
- Able to follow and complete verbal instructions
- Previous construction or wood working experience desired but not required
- Walk, stand, reach, pull and lift up to 50 lbs. throughout shift
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Follow safety procedures and wear personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses and hearing protection)
- Be punctual and reliable; able to work overtime hours as needed
If interested in learning more about THE TRUSS COMPANY submit your resume or stop by our facility located at: 15599 Ashten Rd., Burlington, WA 98233 to complete an application for immediate consideration!
The Truss Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers