Chelan County Sheriff Emergency Management Specilist (PART TIME) (401 Washington Street, Wenatchee WA)
QR Code Link to This Post
Emergency Management Specialist I (Part Time) is a Civil Service Covered position and will be tested for in accordance with Chelan County Civil Service Rules. This examination is being held December 12, 2017 for the purpose of establishing an eligibility list for hiring of the position of EM Specialist I, in the Sheriff's Office.
This is a non-commissioned, Civil Service position. This Emergency Management Program Specialist (part time) position plans for and coordinates "all-hazard" responses to major incidents throughout Chelan County, whether natural or man-made.
1. At least 21 years of age
2. Valid Washington State driver's license
3. Must be a United States citizen
4. Must have high school diploma or GED. Minimum 2 year college degree
5. Combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties the position.
6. No convictions for felony or disqualifying misdemeanor offenses
7. English language proficiency, both oral and written
8. Must successfully pass a background investigation including psychological and polygraph tests
9. Ability to pass Civil Service entrance exam
Visit Chelan County website for position details and to apply www.chelan.wa.us/humanresources/jobs
Close Date: 12/4/2017, 5PM